With Waites as your prefabrication partner, you will benefit from our many years of on and off site experience. We will work with you to maximise the benefits of prefabrication.
All welding is carried out by experienced, coded welders.
All work is logged, checked and double checked to our strict quality assurance procedure.
Each pipe spool is labelled with your reference and our unique reference, ensuring full traceability
Stainless steel pipework is manufactured in a dedicated stainless workshop to avoid contamination.
All pipework is internally checked for cleanliness and capped off before dispatch.
Optimum workshop conditions ensure that the highest standards can be maintained
We use quality materials, consumables and plant in a clean environment
- We can manufacture from your drawings or produce our own from minimal information.
- We can help with site surveys, design checking, layout, 3D modelling, specification, installation and testing.
- Fast track service available on request.
- All work is project managed- we can provide production programs to help you phase and plan your installation.
- Take off service with option to fully supply valves, brackets, gaskets and bolts
- We offer the option of assembly drawings to simplify your site installation
- We are proud of what we do, and have a track record of providing a service that wins us repeat business.
- Coded carbon steel & stainless steel welded/ grooved/ screwed
- Copper brazed/ soldered/ pressfit
- Tee puller- we can manufacture pulled branches in thin wall pipework to dramatically reduce time and cost.
- 24ton lifting capacity
- 20,000 sq ft manufacturing facility with the capacity for high volume output
- 3D design, site surveys, site installation
- FORS approved hauliers with extensive experience of the strictest sites.
Benefits of offsite:
- Welding on site reduced/ almost eliminated
- Reduced deliveries & site storage
- 3D modelling in advance improves co-ordination and reduces site time
- Improved collaboration during design and modelling stage
- Easy integration into BIM model/ as fitteds
- Site man hours reduced by approx. 50%.
- Progress can be made in advance of work face availability- improved program
- Offsite manufacture vastly improves quality due to perfect working conditions and tight quality control
- Reduced risk of material theft from site- parts delivered and installed.
- Many potential hazards removed from site
"Pipework prefabrication has the potential to drastically reduce cost and install time, but it must be well executed. This requires experience, planning and quality control. We combine our many years' experience in prefabrication with and site installation to offer a fast, well executed, safely installed service"